341 Gorham Avenue, Lakeside, IL (608) 555-4891
Avalon Books is Lakeside's premier bookstore. Come and curl up next to our cozy
fire with a good book and a cup of one of our classic coffees. Meet with
an author at one of our discussion sessions, or stop by for live music
every Friday and Saturday night. Bring the kids any afternoon for storytime
Come to Avalon Books for:
- The largest selection of books in the Midwest
- Comfortable reading rooms
- Coffee, wines, and delicious desserts as you read
- A computer lab for kids with the best educational software titles
- An impressive collection of used and out-of-print books
This week’s events
A lecture given by Professor Patricia Fuller on The Art of Maurice
Peter Daynes will sign copies of his new book, Glencoe Memories.
Classical music by the Lakeside Quartet.