Scan your documents with ease and speed
The ScanMaster color/grayscale scanner is an
affordable desktop scanner that's quick and easy to use. You can scan color
images, grayscale drawings, and text in a single pass, saving you time over
multiple-pass desktop scanners. User-friendly software is included so that you
can start your scanning in minutes from your applications. Even if you've never
used a scanner before, the ScanMaster will have you scanning like a master in
The ScanMaster is ideal for creating
new documents, converting documents, and capturing images and pictures to be
used in high-quality presentations, pamphlets, and newsletters. It's ideal for
desktop publishing, word processing, and presentation graphics. Use the
ScanMaster in conjunction with your faxing and e-mail too.
Best of all, the ScanMaster is backed
by Jackson Electronics’ rock-solid reputation for quality and reliability, so
you know it's built to last. Plus it comes with a one-year warranty and a
responsive service and support plan to keep you up and running.
The ScanMaster scanner is affordable,
easy-to-use, and built to last. It is your home office scanning solution.
- A complete, affordable solution to all your color and grayscale image and text scanning needs.
- 1200-dpi enhanced resolution and 300-dpi optical resolution ensure quality output to your desktop printer.
- Single-pass scanning provides fast output and quality scans of color and grayscale images.
- Use the enclosed ImageScan software to automatically scan images into your documents.
- Photographs can be scanned in 256 levels of grays and over 16.7 million colors.
- Increased productivity through automated features and a simplified user interface. Output is automatically optimized for a broad range of printers and output devices.
- Easily scan text using Jackson Electronics' WordScan technology and integrated OCR software.
- TWAIN/OLE support lets you scan pictures, logos, drawings and other images directly into your application.
- Use ScanFile software to quickly find and organize scanned images and electronic documents visually instead of by filename, and provide automated links to a variety of applications, such as e-mail, e-fax, and word processing.
- Scan different types of media, including simple photographs, office documents, books, and magazines.
- Scans pages up to 8.5 x 14 inches.
- Supports the Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
- Optional 50-page automatic document feeder for hands-free scanning.
- ScanMaster for IBM compatibles (EISA/ISA). Product ID: SM981005
- ScanMaster for Microchannel. Product ID: SM981006
- ScanMaster for Macintosh. Product ID: SM981007
- ScanMaster Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). Product ID: SM981401
Return to the product report.