11 Kemper Ave. · Lake View, CO 80517 · (303) 555-1012
Masters degree graduate interested in a telecommunications position in the Denver or Boulder area. Highly skilled in the use of computers, audio/video equipment, and the uplink/downlink aspects of satellite communications. Interested in positions with a strong international component. Willing to travel.
Colorado State University (1999-2001)
- Graduated May, 2001. M.A. International Telecommunications
- Grade Point Average: 3.5 overall, 3.9 in major
- Dean's List: September 1999-May 2001
- Member, Phi Alpha Omega Honor Society
Saint Philip University (1995-1999)
- Graduated May, 1999. B.A. International Studies
- Grade Point Average: 4.0 overall, 4.0 in major
- Dean's List: September 1996-May 1999
- President, Honor Key Society
Satellite Technician (Front Range Media Inc. 1998-1999): Monitored satellite uplink/downlink procedures to assure quality video transmissions. Aided technicians with transmission problems. Assisted in the assembly and maintenance of uplink facility.
Technical Assistant (Mountain View Bank 1997-1998): Managed data processing system. Handled user requests and discussed programmintg options. Managed delivery service.
Salesperson (Computer Visions 1996): Sales and customer support in computers and electronics. Managed commercial accounts in Mountain View and Crabtree locations.